Production Chief: Kelly T.S. Williamson
Curator: Zolt Levay
Kelly T.S. Williamson-- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zolt will email Kelly and Vinima when he is informed of a press release date. This email will serve as a work-order in which Zolt will define the structure of the next press release, (number of photos, captions etc.) as well as the date and time it is to be published on oposite.stsci.edu.
- Kelly and Vinima will design the page on opositedev.stsci.edu while awaiting the finalized files, which
shall be put in the appropriate directory on opositedev.stsci.edu by Zolt once they are approved.
- When all of the finalized files have arrived at opositedev.stsci.edu, Kelly and Vinima will code the remainder of the release, including updates to:
- 1998.html (or current year)
- 1998t.html (or current year)
- Upon completion of programming, testing will ensue according to the following process:
- Comprehensive evaluation with MSIE
- Comprehensive evaluation with old version of NS
- Assessment of HTML utilizing Weblint
- Copy-edit phase (editor TBD)
- Kelly will email Zolt and Ray for final approval once testing on the release is complete and any issues
encountered during testing have been rectified.
- Once final approval has been granted by Zolt or Ray through email, Kelly will publish the finalized version of the press release to the appropriate directory on oposite.stsci.edu.
- Kelly shall assess the integrity of links twice per month employing the SiteSweeper application